Friday, April 28, 2006

I sit right here, holding the years
And I count all the stars in space.


ice cream craze these days!

hardrock chocolate brownie with vanilla
(not a fan of vanilla but the chocolateyness made up for it. revisiting of appletini+more -thanks belle+dinah &BAD DAY = case of eyes wide shut : me walking around with my eyes open but system shut)

awfully chocolate
(VERY YUMMY+pretty decor! that fateful day saw us gobbling Thai food and being ahem, psycho girls. pretty fun though :)

almost tried scoopz but failed again
(looks at Steph. but i ate yummy ba chor mee at pp which i suspect gave me a nasty tummyache! ._.)

i can feel the fatttttts.
not a +point that i'm prolly the unsportiest girl awardee.

random fact #o2,
i do happen to be able to blush beet red! (extent is uncertain)
amazing fact surfacing only after 17 years and 5 months.

moving on to fact unrandom #o3,
i need to put a curb to the laziness and
studyyyy

in the meantime
some erm, 'girls night out'
and birthday sights
would be fun (:

p.s what's with the rain!
&the disappointments; i dont like the weather forecasts on my face. (get over them already Wendy)

p.p.s brandi carlile fall apart again.

p.p.p.s you really need to let me know.